Monday, October 6, 2014

Observation 10/06/14

Date: October 6, 2014

Times: 6:30 AM and 9:15 PM

Place: Sarasota, FL

Sky Conditions: In the morning it was very clear, and currently, at night, it is too cloudy to make anything out.

Instruments Used: My own two eyes O_O

Planets: No planets were observed

Bright Stars noted: Polaris

Constellations noted: I identified Orion this morning, but unfortunately did not have much time to look for anything else because I was about to leave to go to school.

Deep Sky Objects: N/A

Other: This wasn't a very successful day as far as observations go, but I have started looking at the sky in the mornings as well as nights now as opposed to just nights.  I decided to record what I gathered from that. :)


Godspeed,
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment